Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home at last!!!!!!!

Hey,

Home at last

Home and glad to be home. Greenville is very fun ( IF YOUR NOT IN A HOSPITAL.) I have a bright orange cast on my right leg. Chandler has two braces on his legs he could walk with a walker but that hurts and the Doc. said that he should stay off it. If he did walk on a walker it would have to be hopping on his left leg (if you were to look at them and compare them his left leg is the worst.) Saturday may the 16 Chandler's rod that is in his right leg started coming out and so they had to go to greenville again and htey just told him to stay off it. Chandler got home and is very happy to be here and I am tooooo. I'm to grandmas now with Chandler. He was the first to sign my cast. I had to tell every one for 2 days that they could not sign it until he did. Things now are good. I have alot of gifts form people that I really dont even know but that is ok...

2 comments:

Marla said...

I'm so glad that you were not hurt any worse than you were. I'm so sorry that it will take Chandler a long time to get well and be able to walk again. I love you both so very much.

Megan said...

I sure am glad that you are ok Brookie. I LOVE you!!!!